Friday, December 7, 2012

Science - MicroBiology

Last night when tucking my little man into bed I was asked 'what does bacteria look like and how can we see one?'

Well.....what a great question. My answer was 'like a little bug....and through a microscope'. I didn't want to say 'we can search the internet' like usual. I wanted to make it part of our Science learning. But this morning I find myself checking out all sorts of  science websites and blogs...and there are plenty out there, particularly on micro biology which I find very interesting.

Here are some great links that I'm finding hard to stop reading. They are written well, so all of us yet unknowledgable folk can understand them.

germzoo




Oh.....and a great set of pictures from The Guardian - Where do scientists work?



1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete